Data Protection Policy
IMPORTANT: Please read the terms and conditions of the data policy specified below before accessing the website, contacting or providing any sort of data to ORCOD Chemistry. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, CONTACTING OR PROVIDING INFORMATION TO ORCOD CHEMISTRY, YOU DECLARE YOUR CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Last update: 1st November, 2021
In accordance with articles 12 and 13 of the European Regulation on General Data Protection 2016/679 (GDPR), we herein inform that ORCOD Chemistry is legally responsible for ensuring that the personal data collected in its corporative database is treated in compliance with the above directive. ORCOD Chemistry reserves the right to amend this Data Protection Policy in its own discretion due to changes in internal policies or the legal framework. If so, the amendments would be immediately published and users would be directly informed.
Any user that has supplied any sort of personal data to ORCOD Chemistry has the right to oppose, access, rectify, cancel, limit, suppress and/or move his data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be accompanied by a proof of identity.
What data do we collect?
ORCOD Chemistry collects data regarding the profile and the activity of user, including name, company or affiliation, e-mail address, phone number, residential or institutional address and related information.
ORCOD Chemistry does not assume the responsibility of incorrect or inaccurate data. You are responsible of providing true and reliable data, as well as of communicating any inaccuracy in the data to the Data Controller in order to rectify it as soon as possible.
ORCOD Chemistry does not authorize spam and will only process data provided by the user through the official electronic forms of the ORCOD Chemistry website or by e-mail.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ORCOD Chemistry with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process it when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Download our software installer from the website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us to request information by filling in and sending any of the forms available on the website.
- Contact us to request information, assistance or technical support by sending us an e-mail.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via e-mail.
How will we use your data?
ORCOD Chemistry, as the Data Controller, reserves the right to use the data provided by you – either through the official website, e-mail or any other contact method – to perform the following actions:
- Process your purchase order.
- Establish a client profile and respond to your requests.
- Inform on related products and services.
- Help and guide you in understanding how our products and services work.
- Perform administrative, financial and accounting management, including the release of the corresponding invoices or related documentation.
ORCOD Chemistry will not share your private information with third parties, unless a legal obligation determines so. The Data Controller guarantees a lawful, fair, transparent, appropriate, limited, accurate and updated management of your personal data.
When ORCOD Chemistry processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ORCOD Chemistry securely stores your data at its own hosting data warehouse. In accordance to the European regulatory, your data will be stored in ORCOD Chemistry records for the maximum time period established by law. The integrity of the personal data will be treated confidentiality and the Data Controller will arrange all the necessary technical requirements to protect it. Once this time period has expired, we will automatically delete your data.
ORCOD Chemistry would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ORCOD Chemistry from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com by indicating your full name and expressing such wish.
What are your data protection rights?
ORCOD Chemistry would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request ORCOD Chemistry for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that ORCOD Chemistry corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ORCOD Chemistry to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that ORCOD Chemistry erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that ORCOD Chemistry restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to ORCOD Chemistry’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that ORCOD Chemistry transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have a maximum of one month (30 calendar days) to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our official e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Finally, if you think that your rights were not fully satisfied, you can place a complaint in the control national authority, which in this case is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid).
The cookies used by ORCOD Chemistry are anonymous, they do not refer to the personal data of the user and the identity of the user can never be intercepted from the cookie. In case a non-anonymous cookie was required, the express consent and authorization by the user would be requested.
If the user does not want any cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he/she has the option to configure his web browser to prevent it.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us