Try all the functionalities of ORCOD LabBook Pro for FREE for 10 days and without subscribing: Simply download the software, install it on your PC and click on Request a trial license.
ORCOD LabBook Pro for Windows
- Processor: Intel® CoreTM i3, equivalent or higher
- RAM memory: 4 GB or higher
- Free hard disk space: At least 1 GB for the installation, in addition to the space occupied by the user (variable according to the use of the program)
- Screen resolution: 1280×768 or higher
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later (32 or 64 bits)
Download the software by clicking on the ‘Download ORCOD LabBook Pro’ link available from the current page. This may take a few minutes depending on your Internet connection.
Check your web browser and firewall configuration if you experience any problem in the download process.
Decompress and install the software on your Hard Drive. Follow the steps that the wizard will present and choose your preferences.
Run the program and activate it through the wizard that will pop-up (or access to it from the ORCOD Settings screen).
- If you wish to try ORCOD LabBook Pro for 10 days under no cost, click on ‘Request a trial license’.
- If you would like to purchase a commercial license, you can do so from here and then enter the license key directly into the activation wizard.
You can read more on how to activate the software in the Activation guidelines.
The platform and all its features are entirely available in several languages, depending on your personal preference. The language packs are already included in all licenses and no extra downloads are required.
If you have employed ORCOD LabBook Pro in your project and you wish to publish your results in a scientific journal, send a set of reports or release a tool of your own creation, we kindly ask you to cite ORCOD LabBook Pro in a visible place. As an example, the suggested citation in ACS style would be:
ORCOD LabBook Pro 6.4; ORCOD Chemistry: Madrid, 2023. https://www.orcodchemistry.com